Well, despite the fact that I ended up slacking Wednesday and Thursday nights (although Thursday was only because I absolutely crashed at about 9pm), I'm done with the reunion album! Not only did I finish the sample album, but I refused to let myself go to be last night until all of the other albums were completely kitted and ready to go. (It was a late night.) Whew!
Here's a quick glance at the cover and the rest of the pages (minus the 3rd and 4th pages from the Hearst Castle spread that all look similar).
I have extra cardstock and leftover paper if anyone wants to make more pages or have extras for more pictures. I even have extra stuff printed / assembled, etc... for the Hearst Castle spread. That's going to be our "Day Away" and there's also going to be golfing and fishing so families that have different or multiple activities will have pages for all of it. It took me a while to figure out how I was going to work around the fact that there are so many of us going in different directions some days, but I think this will work. It's pretty simple, but I think my goals of having something that I can take without checking a second bag and which can be assembled in 2 hours or less by non-scrapbookers have been met. :)
And now, I have a few more projects that I'd like to finish and it looks like I might have time. Off to get back to work!